Cat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cry: School is starting soon, my mom says I have to stop going on forums, she thinks it will distract me from my studies...this year school starts counting for my life. :cry: :cry: :cry: Bye bye to being a kid that just happens to be in junior high. :cry: I will be able to come on for a few more days, but after that I will have to go, maybe I can come back on on holidays or something. I know I've never been very helpful, but I am still really going to miss you guys! Goodbye to all my friends and people who have been helpful to me in my "quest" to get a cat, Kitkat (my neighbor/my cat that I thought was stray for a few months) will probably be sad also that I won't be able to figure out the newest toys for her...

Hey, I'll be able to come back on next summer too! :) Some special thanks...thankyou to Dawn and Tabassco for my sigs, and thankyou to everyone who helped me figure out how to care for Kitkat! :)

Hayley :( :( :(

·
Registered
452 Posts
We will miss your posts Hayley, but your mom is absolutely right! Your education is so important in jr. high and h.s. I'm sure you will have some "down" times (winter break; spring break) that you can drop in and say "hi" if you want...maybe the weekend here or there when you don't have projects to work on.

I have the same rules for my kids (well, only one now, my other has graduated.) so I applaud your mom. It may not seem as important to you now, but you will thank her 10 years from now, I promise!

Good luck with school this year! Work hard: start off doing the best you can, and work hard to stay there! If you start to struggle with a subject, please ask for help (from mom or a teacher) before you get so frustrated that you are ready to give up. I have seen it happen in my kids and it is so hard for them.

Best wishes to you, Hayley! You won't be forgotten! (((hugs)))

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
It was great to have you on the forum, Spuzzi. I am going to lock this thread since you likely wouldn't be able to read all the replies. You may wish to PM any special friends. :)
Come back when you can!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.