Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a mistake or was cheated out of one day of service! I was told my last day of service with ATT was March 3, but I can't access it. Grrrrr. So I can't get my emails. Today I was going to forward important emails that I wanted to save. Now they're lost. There's a fifteen minute wait just to talk to an ATT rep., and they have stopped my service. Those emails are now lost, I'm sure. :( I had a bit of trouble getting to the Cat Forum too, but I finally made it, and all is well. I had already sent my entire address book to my hotmail address that I keep for "emergencies" or changes like this. But today was going to be moving day. Oh, darn, darn, darn and other bad words! (the ones I'm thinking!) :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't post! I get cut off mid -sentence. I paid for inlimited service. I am furious. I'll try some more, but it's so frustrating. I have emailed them my problem, but they won't get back to me until tomorrow, and if I call, it's $1.98 per minute! I'm so mad. I'm trying to save money, but this is ridiculous. :evil:

·
Premium Member
28,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's how I finally got online! I had paid for 12 days and couldn't use it. I could have forwarded all those "special" emails that I wanted to save. Well, the last time I was able to post! So, maybe my letter telling them what a mistake I made in signing up did some good. It's definitely working better. I know I paid for unlimited service. Heck, I sleep online! This is where I live! Pass my toothbrush and pj s please.... :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.