Cat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spent the last 3 years very happy with my 3 fur babies. Beemer, Bentley and Mercedes. 2 boys and a girl. After a long courtship, we decide that him moving from his apartment to my house is a good idea. He is not here 24 hrs when my dear sweet middle cat, Beemer, decides he is "the cats meow". It has been a year+ now and I dare say I have lost my middle baby for good. He is a total daddy's boy. If there was ever a wonder in my brain "is this the one" I think my 3 sealed the deal. Sometimes I wonder who they love more Or who HE loves more for that matter! j/k. They are the center of my world. We are active duty military, and my 3 little ones are no stranger to plane rides to NY to see Fur-Grandma when "duty calls". 2 years in Korea about killed me, being apart from them. (yes we are actually still at war there too, just a cease fire) The 4th addition to the family (the boyfriend) has done nothing short of adding to the warmth in this house and proving yet again that a cats heart, love and devotion is for most selective! Also true, and un yielding. How could one ever walk 3 full steps without the whispers of a coo, the soft touch of a rub, or the quiet evening filled with soft purring and such a warm gentel love?

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Your post was so touching. I hope that you show it to your man as I think it would make him feel very good.

My step-daughter and her husband spent 2 years in Korea- they've been back about a year and a half. Thank you for your service and willingness to do things like go to Korea for so long.

Have you posted pics of your luxury kitties yet?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts