Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you enjoy writing, please join me and Majicou in writing a mystery story. I'll start by writing a few paragraphs, and then whoever wants to, Majicou or YOU, will contiinue the story. The only rules are that we take turns, and that the new writer should know the story. I hope you'll join us. You don't have to be a pro. Let's get the suspense going!

It will be posted in the Literature forum.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'd say you can post as many as you want but just give people a chance to add their bit to the story. But I don't know, it wasn't my idea. Lets see what Jeanie says.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was going to give people about 24 hours to read what we wrote yesterday, and then add a chapter. The order doesn't have to be exact. Whoever is inspired can write, but not the same person twice in a row. So I was going to add something this afternoon, if that's ok. Thanks for writing with me!

To keep the readers interested, I think it's best to add a "chapter" every day, ideally-or more, if someone has a good idea. :idea: I'm drawing from a "castle" from my childhood, and there's something very mysterious coming up that is also based on fact.

·
Registered
761 Posts
:) Sounds good and I really like the chapter idea. The story is rather interesting so far. I check all the time to see what else is added.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's great, Lexxie! And you are welcome to join us, too! When you feel the muses moving you, write something. I hope this becomes a continuing partnership, and that lots of people join us. When one person doesn't have a good idea, another will! Hmmmm....I wonder if we should contact Random House???????? :wink:

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sent part of our story to a friend, and she kept asking for more.
This is our first review!!

Hey Jeanie, you know, this is really a good story!!! When its finished you
should make it into a book!!! Seriously, its really great!! and it looks
like you're all having so much fun writing it!! :):):)

Hmm, I wonder if we should go to the book stores and sign autographs? LOL 8) (That's me, going Hollywood. I think we should all wear sunglasses now! :) )

·
Registered
58 Posts
Haha cute shades HelloBeautiful.
I love the story, I first saw it today and read the whole thing and I'm like "Man these people are good writers!!!"
Haha I noticed that Shadow is included in several chapters (cuz this is a cat forum!)
Good story!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just a reminder and to let our new members know, the mystery, The Castle, which is in the literature forum, is coming to a climax! Don't miss a word of it! The final chapters will be added this week! Our heroine is in desperate trouble right now, and we have to solve this mystery...!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts