Cat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sitting in my family room on my favorite chair, with my computer in my lap. Muffs is on the couch, all curled up in a little ball, sleeping...and I keep looking over at her and smiling to myself. I just love to watch my girls sleep. It makes me feel so peaceful and relaxed, and it always brings a smile to my face. :)

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Aww, I just love watching my girls sleep too. Last night, Rochelle cuddled up so close to me in bed, she had her nose and all four paws buried under my side. She looked so sweet, I was so afraid to move and wake her up. XD

And I just love it when they curl their heads under them and sleep on them...like this:

:love2

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love that picture of Samantha! And, yes, that's exactly how Muffs was sleeping last night...except she wasn't on my lap at the time. :?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I can spend hours watching him sleep. Especially under his pastel blue fleece blanket and like right now, on his back, all stretched out. I have so many photos of him sleeping, like in my avatar and in my album, that I've been asked if he sleeps a lot. LOL

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I love sleeping kitties too! I just bought a new tv for the livingroom, so my flatmate & I spend a lot more time downstairs after work now. About 8ish or so after we eat dinner (and the kitties realize they aren't getting any of our food lol), the cats will settle down for a nap. Pumpkin always straddles the top of the chair with two legs hanging off of each side; she even does this if someone is sitting in the chair with it leaning way back! Simone goes between sleeping on the seat of Pumpkin's chair, the top of their little play set, or wedging himself between the arm of the couch and my butt. He gets up every half hour or so to go get a snack, and that's when he'll switch sleeping arrangements.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts