Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No... it's not baby as in children babies.... but another KITTEN!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

OK, here goes...

When I took Sam and Suzy to the show last year (and Suzy won a Best in show) the woman next to me and I started to talk. She had this GORGEOUS blue point Siamese (that stole the BIS from Sam) and I told her "I have to have one!!" and she just laughed at me.

Well, last week she emailed me and asked if I could design her website for her cattery and asked how much I would charge for it. Well, I was quick to answer: A blue masked kitten!!!

She replied back "Of course!" :D

Well, now we're not sure she'll get a blue masked kitten the next litter she's planning since she's going to mate her dame with a seal point (same as Sam and Suzy), but she *might* get a lilac point and I said if she get a lilac I want that kitten... as long as it's not chocolate or seal point, since I really want another color than Sam and Suzy.

Sooooo..... I'm going to meet her on september 3rd, on the show (not going to show Sam and Suzy this year, getting back from hospital the day before, going to be too tired) and we're going to talk about her website and of course SIAMES KITTENS!!! :D :D :D

If all goes well, I think in february or march (not sure when she's going to mate them) I might have the great luck to bring home a friend to Sam and Suzy. I'm so happy right now... I can't wait to see the kittens, find out if I'll have one that's MINE or not.... or if I have to wait a while longer. Although I can wait, if I get what I want.

Might also say yes to a sealpoint tabby.... hmm... yes, a tabby would be nice too. :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
How exciting! I've always wanted either a Siamese or Oriental show baby...but instead get everything but that! lol :lol:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*giggles* Yes, that's a sure thing... more pictures of cute kittens. But, Sam and Suzy are very cute too... I just seem to forget to take pictures of them. Maybe it's because they're always ONTOP of me... right now I'm fighting over my keyboard to be able to write this, since they both have snuggled up to me.

My babies!!!!!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts