Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im so sick of moving. i really like this new place im still just renting but this place is huge and in the best shape i have lived in in yrs so im happy.

midnight (cat) she has been living up stairs in the spare bedroom its like a room of her own she comes down to eat and use the litter box but most of her time is up stairs.

skeeter (cat) he took the last move hard but this move he made himself king of the house came out of the carrier strutting his stuff lol he loves the place.

no pics of the cats yet been busy unpaking and rearaging still not done. the dogs are taking it well except sheba who we are trying meds with.

im afraid that becuse i love this place i wont be staying long anything im happy with always disapers fast.

here is a quick pic i took of the dogs

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i want your Newfie! Please!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks i to hope i can stay for a while at least a few yrs would be nice.

everyone loves simba (newf) even people who dont tottaly like dogs falls in love with him.

becuse he is a big hit here are a few more pics of him.

·
Registered
8,188 Posts
How'd you get them to all pose like that! That's great!

And congrats on your new place! I hope you are able to settle in and stay awhile. Sounds like all the fur kids like it too. :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry i havent been on for a few days. the mother of the person who owns the house has been kepping us busy doing yard work and some repairs.

treats is how i get them to sit stay so nicely and for them to look at me a little nosie just before i take the pic.

i have taken some pics of my cats but have not got them on the comp yet.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well the place i lived in elmira i lived there 7yrs but the place changed owner a few times the last people would not fix anything the roof leaked for over a yr before we decided to get out. we looked for a while for a place but couldnt find one so we moved to cohocton with my mom temp but the people who owned that place sold it on us so it ended up being even more temp than we thought. we lucked in to this place just in time. and growing up we moved every one or 2 yrs becuse either my dad didnt pay the rent or the owners sold them.

life has not been nice to me but i keep hopeing that will change one day.

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
We have lived in our house for 4 years and that is the longest my hubby has ever lived in one place in his 45 years! He had no concept of staying in one place.

Oh, and I almost moved to Elmira about 7 years ago. We wound up in West Virginia instead. Much nicer winters.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts