Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I sit 1:06 in the afternoon still in my pj's scanning the forum with a sink full of dirty dishes, laundry climbing up the wall and a host of other things to do on a Saturday and all I feel like doing NOTHING.

·
Banned
804 Posts
we ALL have days like that....mine has been ALL this week. our honeymoon starts this monday but in actually i probably started it last week. i have not lifted a finger nor can i bring myself too

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I did the usual house cleaning yesterday to get at cleaning the basement out a little today, but have yet to start any laundry even, oh well at least what I usually do is done for the week.

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
lunarbishop said:
I can totally agree with that! Though I have just woken up and its 1:45pm.....course its pouring buckets of rain too.. maybe we all just need a lazy saturday?
I love to go to sleep when it's raining, and I love the rumble of distant thunder. What a comforting sound, so different from a thunderstorm that's making the house shake and the windows light up!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Jeanie said:
lunarbishop said:
I can totally agree with that! Though I have just woken up and its 1:45pm.....course its pouring buckets of rain too.. maybe we all just need a lazy saturday?
I love to go to sleep when it's raining, and I love the rumble of distant thunder. What a comforting sound, so different from a thunderstorm that's making the house shake and the windows light up!
I've noticed that I sleep a lot better when it rains at night. Unfortunately, the downside to that is that I don't want to get out of bed in the morning because I'm so comfortable. My kids are the same way, too. They really hate getting up in the morning after a good rain.

·
Registered
998 Posts
reprot said:
Here I sit 1:06 in the afternoon still in my pj's scanning the forum with a sink full of dirty dishes, laundry climbing up the wall and a host of other things to do on a Saturday and all I feel like doing NOTHING.
Git off yer butt and DO SOMETHING! And you wonder WHY your chair creaks when you sit in it! :lol: :lol: :lol: (Pssst, the chair is telling you something) :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, I feel MUCH better now!

·
Registered
998 Posts
shengmei said:
Ever since I got an electric blanket I can't stay away from my bed.
How can you afford the ELECTRICITY for it?? :lol: Sheesh, what a bunch of lazy bums around here! :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts