Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just sitting there, and the name just sorta popped into my head. I'm a musical guy, so it fits.

My 2 year old cat's name is Reaven, after a bandmember and friend that was killed in a robbery. Sad story, but great cat. She's a little pistol and LOVES Q-tips .. She's more of a dog than a cat. she fetches, barks at things outside,, weird stuff. She used to physically open my bathroom drawers and pull out HUNDREDS of qtips and put them all over the house until I moved them to where she couldn't get to em.

THe new Kitten I got the yesterday is now name Wurlitzer, as I am a 'keys' player. She will get excited when she plays and just flail around like shes just out of control. Shes gonna be a great cat, I can just tell. The other one just needs to get used to her.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DesnBaby said:
Reaven has got such neat colours and Wurlitzer is a cutie! :D
That's why I picked her at the shelter. She was the only cat there who reached out of the cage when I walked by and grabbed my leg, then I saw her colors and had to bring her home. the gray has about 3 different shades and the tan colors are diffrent at different times of the day.

wulry is going to have beautiful tiger stripes on her back but is too young to really tell what she will look like. a few months and we'll know

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
Both of your kitties seem like they are full of personality.

·
Premium Member
9,136 Posts
Great looking kitties. Love the names. It fun to hear stories on how people name their kitties. Im sure your friend is honored you remembered him this way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts