Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think she wants attention? I can't even think of a clever enough caption for this look. Suggestions? :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
She is so beautiful... I have such a soft spot for black cats!!

- Awwww c'mon now... don't be silly. No, no, no use trying to run away. You will be a good human and give me this treat, okay? And no one will get hurt... thaaaaaat's it, good girl!

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those eyes are kind of hypnotizing, aren't they? :D

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
it looks like her fur is as soft and silk.

what a lovely girl. you don't fancy posting her to me as a present do you? :p

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's purrfect, Elsie. And no, Allie, sorry, I don't fancy giving her up. :D

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Her fur is like silk. :D The sad thing is, because of her past, she doesn't like being touched very much, but she's getting better. She has to be touching me when she falls asleep (paws on my neck usually), but she let me keep my hand on her when she fell asleep the other night, and last night she came over during the night and put her little face in my cupped hand and fell alseep like that. :luv

·
Banned
5,533 Posts
marie73 said:
Her fur is like silk. :D The sad thing is, because of her past, she doesn't like being touched very much, but she's getting better. She has to be touching me when she falls asleep (paws on my neck usually), but she let me keep my hand on her when she fell asleep the other night, and last night she came over during the night and put her little face in my cupped hand and fell alseep like that. :luv
aww ... was she abused in the past Marie?

·
Super Moderator
26,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I was lied to about her past. I found out things afterwards from her former owner from her emails, but I don't even know the whole real story. I know she was passed around from house to house quite often while her owners were out of town, and the last place she was there was a 2-year old who just would NOT leave her alone, grabbing at her legs and feet. She's very skittish and was an indoor/outdoor kitty at some homes (which I'm sure is how she got sick). I think her owner "found" her and thought she'd be a good companion for her other cat, but then it didn't work out. She has no medical records, and she wasn't fixed until she was a year old.

But she's mine now! :luv

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
It looks like she's thinking "Do I really have to ask you to pet me??? Come on...it's a given that you just will! I'm just that cute!" :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
8) Cool kitty. It looks like she's happy just hangin. My black cat, Frankie, is also really skittish. I don't know much about her past either, we got her at the shelter...but maybe its a black cat thing? She loves to lay on us or curl up under our arm, but she doesn't like to be reached for. She does let me pick her up "like a show cat" (I tell her that she is..maybe thats why she likes it) or like a baby..but when she's done she's done, and her eyes are often scanning the room for potentially scary things.

But alas, your girl is adorable.

-Shannon

1 - 19 of 19 Posts