Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mil0Luv3r has become hostile in the Seriously Considering thread. I've sent her the following PM.

Your activity in the "Seriously Considering" thread is becoming too extreme, particulaly your excessive use of exclamation marks. Cat Forum is not a flaming group, nor do we tolerate hostile exchanges between members.

Please read the rules. Pay particular attention to sections 1b and 4a.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
You were quite right in sending her a PM, James. She seems to be a person deprived of education at an early age, and is lacking in social skills also. It always amazes me that people who believe in treating cats violently post in forums started for the benefit of cats. Of course, many forums seem to encourage flaming, because it attracts readers. My guess is that she will continue to cause problems here. We'll have to keep our eyes on her posts in the future. :(

I would post and give my opinion about "whoopin" cats and sending them to shelters, but that always looks like the attack of the "mods," which is even worse than "The Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." If she continues, and this thread doesn't become more civil, I would lock it, if I were you.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
I got a pm this morning from Ioana asking that I post another reminder. Well, the thread had deteriorated into insults, interspersed with some messages that were respectful. Obviously, those who wanted to trade insults did not want to stop. I have locked the thread, and warned that those who had continued the insults should consider themselves warned. I was surprised to see some of the members who were doing the insulting!

edit/sp

1 - 5 of 5 Posts