Cat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
i think mocha's spirit is trying to tell you that it's okay now to share your love with another kitty who needs you. it just took mocha a little while to find "the right one" for you. i hope it all works out for you. :smile:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
*sigh* I hope she is telling me that maggie23!

It won't be this adorable baby though....never heard back from the person and now I see the ad has been removed...guess someone else has his adorable little eyes to look into.

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
Mocha's Mommy there's a little one out there waiting just for you!!
You will discover each other before you know it!:p
Hugs and Prayers,
For the meeting that is sure to come!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Hugs, friend, you'll know when the time is right.
I trust mocha will guide you to your next fur baby, she would know that you have too much love to share, and that little one will speak to your heart.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
well. no need to worry your head about missing out possibly on this little cutie. mocha will find you another one soon enough. and it's all good for this little one you missed today. perhaps this just means he/she will be going home with someone who actually needed him/her even more than you. when you do find the one meant for you, you will certainly know that mocha had a "paw" in it. hee hee!

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
Speechie that is one CHEEKY looking little kitty!! Adorable!

·
Registered
283 Posts
Now you've gone and done it! You made me look up some pics of my sweet babies when I got them 8/2012. They were 6 wks old. The foster mother wanted me to take them at 5wks, but I refused. I told her they needed more time to learn from mommy. That bought them another week but I had to take them at 6wks because foster mom was going to take them to a different foster home without their mother anyway. They were so tiny....but they could eat, drink and use a litter box.
Everyone has their preference and their reasons for adopting kittens or older cats, and God knows there are so many that need homes. I had lost my Pepper about 5 months before I decided to adopt again, and for me, I wanted kittens and I wanted littermates and I wanted a boy and a girl. Best thing I ever did. My other cats were 7 and 10 and I wanted the kittens to have each other. They were and still are inseparable. They play together all the time, and I never heard either one of them ever cry....again because they had each other for company. They are my heart.
Here is a few pics of their early days at home. They would play king/queen of the scratching post!

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
Soooooo Mocha's Mommy...
Is the Little CHEEKY one going to be "THE ONE"?!;):p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Not sure 10c2d. I would love a new kitty to love and share life with.....but every time I get close to choosing one, I back away. I feel disloyal to Mocha.....I see one of her favourite things/places and the pain is there still and I cry. I want to be able to love it, not resent it for not being Mochie.....

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
Mochas Mommy,
Mocha knew/knows still...how much you love her...
She would not feel you are being"disloyal" for sharing that love with another one...
The last thing her little spirit would want is to know is how much you
sorrow...
Just like we take joy when our kitties our happy,
so do they,
when they pick up our happy vibes!
Let her know,
That you will honor her Special Spirit, by sharing the love...
Let her rejoice and not sorrow for
your saddness...
You will always have her in your heart and she knows that!
Hugs and prayers
Sharon

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Thanks Mitts&Tess and 10c2d....your words mean a lot!

I think...
My head knows all that...
But, my heart isn't listening.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,619 Posts
Gentle argument...
Mochas mommy, I think it is your heart that knows...
AND its your head that's being 'stuck'
in a certain mind set...
Open your heart wide, its time to let in new love and new beginnings...
Let Sweet Mocha rejoice in her mommy's happiness!
HUGS
Sharon

·
Registered
551 Posts
Aww - they are all so adorable. Don't feel bad getting a new cat - you did everything you could for Mocha and now you can provide that love and home to another cat. It doesn't mean that you loved Mocha any less or that you will forget her. Good luck, I hope it feels right soon.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
MM, I know you are still grieving, the time will come when it is right.
Remember, even if you had another cat while your sweet Mocha was alive, your heart has a great capacity to love, and you are capable of loving many cats at once, it doesn't diminish your love for Mochie. Anyone who truly adores their cat has more love welling up inside them, and she would know you will love again when the time is right.

We got Pazu 1 month after our brother/sister pair died within 3 mos of each other. once The sister Cosette died, I just couldn't bear the silence in the house, it was oppressive. Off I went to the shelter and found Pazu. In some ways my heart wasn't ready, but I literally couldn't stand being in a cat-less house. He can never replace Ponty or Cosette, but it was so healing to have this new little guy to cherish and care for...

Massive hugs, and an empathetic sigh for you, it is hard.....

21 - 40 of 40 Posts