Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still cannot put a photo of my kittie's on my signature....
Any ideas? Ive tried other peoples ideas, but it is not working..:?
I'm not very good when it comes to making sigs, I guess!:p

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Do you have an account on Photobucket? I find that's the easiest way to make a collage for your signature. If you do, then go to your Photobucket account and select "Tools", then "Image Editor", then "Create a Collage" and follow the step-by-step instructions. If you then need help putting the collage into your signature, post again.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Do you have an account on Photobucket? I find that's the easiest way to make a collage for your signature. If you do, then go to your Photobucket account and select "Tools", then "Image Editor", then "Create a Collage" and follow the step-by-step instructions. If you then need help putting the collage into your signature, post again.
That's what I did to make mine too :D

·
Administrator
593 Posts
You have to edit your signature via the USER CP (User Control Panel) and either upload the image as an attachment or link it to a web link (URL) where the image is hosted (i.e. photobucket, Flickr).

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Part of the trick is making sure the picture is small enough to be used in your signature. What I do is go to the picture on Photobucket, change its size to 180 for the top measurement, and the bottom measurement adjusts itself. Then use the IMG code from that picture and copy it over to your signature set-up on the User CP. Clear as mud? It's basically just making sure the picture is small enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts