Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Today I bought an Oster slicker wire brush & a dangling mouse toy that squeaks when you pat it. I also tried to buy an orange bow tie & a teal bow tie over eBay, but I have to wait for some kind of confirmation in the mail, since it wasn't accepting my home phone number as a confirmation because apparently, it's a cell phone number. Whatever. I'll get those cute bow tie collars if it kills me. :p

I would love to buy more stuff, but my next door neighbor says she's already got a kitty tower, a bunch of toys, a kitty bed, a kitty fountain, & kitten food ready for me. She's also neutering him, all for free! Can't explain how thankful I am to have her. :]

All that's really left to buy is the litter pan, the litter, a collar, an ID tag, & a toothbrush/toothpaste. I'm gonna be sitting around in my room with a bunch of kitty stuff for a kitten I won't be getting for at least another 5 weeks, if then. I can only hope!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can't wait to share pictures of him in his bow ties to you guys when he finally comes home!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts