Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 month old Russia Blue cat. Last Sunday she got her fvrcp booster shot. So..two days ago I came home and noticed her limping very badly so I decided to give her baby aspirin. After that she went to her cat tree curled up there and when we were trying to pet her she was very weak , her responses was slower than usual and her eyes was very watery...we thought that she is not making through the night. Last night she stopped limping but in the middle of the night she started throwing up she throw up approximately 3-4 times. This morning everything was fine..she even ate her food ... Do you think she is sick and we should take her to the vet?

Thanks a lot!

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
I would schedule an appointment ASAP - that doesn't sound right at all. Even if it looks like she's gotten better, you'd rather be safe than sorry. Cats are excellent as masking pain (instinct from wild cats so that they don't show weakness to predators) and that's what your cat could be doing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
yup i would get her checked out. even if she seems ok now, a checkup would just see whether or not she is still ill.

shes gorgeous, hope shes ok !!!!

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Yes, I'd take her to the vet. I wouldn't give her any aspirin unless it was under direct orders from the vet. An adult aspirin can kill a cat. (I know you gave her a baby aspirin, but there are members who don't know how dangerous aspirin can be.) I hope she's well soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts