Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With nail trimming. All the critters are not fighting as much as they used to. I got it done in less than 1 minute EACH! Of course, I try to be quick about it, lol... Oreo is normally the worst, he bites at the evil nail trimmers.. He only did it once, he took the longest. And Amaya(dog) is even getting better about hating being groomed. She used to bite at the evil brush, but not anymore :) She gets sits down so I can brush her hind-quarters lol

Edit:Misspelled the title.. fixed it now :oops:

·
Registered
99 Posts
that's great!

Mistletoe is the devil when I clip her nails. I usually only get 2 paws done at a time. But she is getting less and less evil everytime we do it.

But she does like to be brushed. She's just a princess.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have yet to attempt to trim "The Boys'" nails. They are still dull from the humane society giving them a good clipping. I'm hoping that it won't be a nightmare the first time around. Actually it may not be that bad--because, the day after I brought them home I gave them a bath. . .I was expecting to get scratched up--but oddly enough, they just sat there in the sink. No scruffing, no fighting it . . .I was amazed. So I'm hoping the 1st nail-trimming will be just as delightful.

Congrats on your "progress" :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
What super news for you!! It just makes things so much easier when they cooperate even a little!!!! Happy clipping!! It makes a difference in their destructive scratching thats for sure! Well worth the struggle! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts