Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet we have four kittens in the house? What were we thinking? Oh well, they are so sweet and innocent...at least when they are sleeping!

Matilda is one of the kittens I rescued after her and her brother were tossed out of a car. Unfortunately, her brother died from internal injuries.

A curious Mitchell - I love how you can see his eye lens in this picture.

Malachi serving as a warm furry bed for Matilda.

Morey with the love of his life, Matilda. As you can tell, Matilda likes to sleep on top of other cats :)

Malachi giving Mitchell a kiss.

Brothers

Malachi tends to yawn at the worst times.

Another picture of Malachi yawning from a while ago.

Malachi

The three boys

Mitchell likes to sleep draped over things. And yes, the chair has duct tape on it.

The four of them all together. Duct tape fixes chairs by the way.

5 seconds after I took this picture Malachi fell off the chair.

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver. ...but your duct tape looks like it is black?
Loved the pics of sleepy kitties! I had FIVE kittens this summer. What monkeys they were!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver. ...but your duct tape looks like it is black?
Loved the pics of sleepy kitties! I had FIVE kittens this summer. What monkeys they were!
There are many differant colors of duct tape; black matches the chair best. At the farm we have red, grey, blue, white, yellow, green, and purple duct tape:p

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I remember expressing extreme anger in a thread about this... about those losers tossing them, not you!

Sad to hear for the brother, but glad at least one of 2 was saved :)

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Duct tape fixes chairs by the way.
Hehe, this made me chuckle. Duct tape fixes almost anything! I've even found tie-dye patterned and leopard spot patterned duct tape at the store. I used to live in a really gross town home, and duct tape saved my room from the roaches. It patched up all the cracks they were coming out from and I didn't have any bugs all year. As for my roommates... that's another story. I'm glad to be out of there. Roaches.... *shudders*

Back on topic... I love your kitties, they are just adorable. Do you pronounce Malachi as Mah-LAH-Chee, or Mala-Kie ?? I'm just curious, as I've seen it pronounced both ways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts