Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed some of you know about Da Bird. It's quite possibly the coolest cat toy I have ever come across. I got it one day when I was on business in San Antonio. Next to my hotel was a store called "Cats, cats cats" and I went in and found this toy. It was a simple toy, but I got it anyway. Needless to say, my cats went nuts over it. The younger one was scared at first, but now she loves it. My older cat has never jumped as high in his life as he does when I bust out Da Bird. Anyway, it was cool to see some of you know about it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Funny, I was just looking to see where I could buy one. I was thinking at thecatconnection.com, but the shipping is SO much. Does anyone else know where online you can buy Da Bird?

·
Registered
366 Posts
I got da bird several months ago, and my cat was afraid of it - I was so sad because I had heard such raving reviews of it here.

However, my new cat cannot get enough of it and comes running everytime I open the bathroom cabinet (it's kept tucked away up there). He loves LOVES da bird.

If you do a search on google.com, it brings up several places where you can order it online. I got mine at a small local pet food shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts