Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could make me a banner and avatar of my babies. I have made something but it's not very good and as I only have word and paint I am VERY limited as to what I can do

I have loads of pictures of them......

This is Tilly Rose

This is Charlie and Tilly sleeping

The boy on the left is my Charlie (I wouldnt want the boy on the right on a banner as its my friends cat Bertie who is Charlies brother)

Here is another one of Charlie

Another 2 of Tilly

and another of them together

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP

XXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Actually, Des, I've already made one, all I have to do is upload it later tonight. :lol: But you can still make one. That way, the member can change sigs every once in a while.

·
Banned
11,025 Posts
Well, catlover you didn't say anything, I told her I was going to do it and so I just uploaded the sig and avvy today. Hope you like them!

Please also upload them to your own gallery, so I can take them out of mine, thanks! :)

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Sorry I didn't know you already made them. But, if you don't mind, I'd still like to show TIlly & Charlie the ones I made incase down the line, if they want to use a different siggy/avatar they have access to these. BTW, you did an AMAZING job, Des!!!!!! Way to go! :D

Signature:

·
Banned
11,025 Posts
Thanks catlover, but I don't think that she can have two animated ones at the same time because I think it is against the rules, but they are still good. She can pick and choose whatever she wants.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
DesnBaby said:
Thanks catlover, but I don't think that she can have two animated ones at the same time because I think it is against the rules, but they are still good. She can pick and choose whatever she wants.
No she can't have to animated ones at the same time, but, we can combine your siggy into mine and add your avatar to mine and it's in one animation. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought I had posted a reply but it seems to have disappeared

THANK YOU BOTH SOOOOOOO MUCH Both of you have done a fantastic job and I love all of them

I think its only fair to use one of each and then swap them around every month.

Both of you keep up the good work and Tilly and Charlie would like to send you both special furry hugs and kisses for making them look so fabulous

Alice
xoxox

·
Banned
11,025 Posts
catlover_2004 said:
DesnBaby said:
No she can't have to animated ones at the same time, but, we can combine your siggy into mine and add your avatar to mine and it's in one animation. :)
Catlover, I'm not talking about that. The ones that you made, she cannot have both of them together is what I'm saying.

You're welcome Alice! :D Please also save the avatar to your own computer so I can delete it from my gallery, thanks! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts