Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
I'm going to try it. Whe it comes to laser tag whatever dignity they once possessed evaporates. I know I will pay for laughing later but it will be worth it. I'll just have to check my shoes before putting them on for a few weeks.

·
Super Moderator
26,493 Posts
I can picture Charlee doing this.

Sadly, without the help of the laser light.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I can picture Charlee doing this.

Sadly, without the help of the laser light.
LOL Charlee sounds like my kind of kitty.

Both of those videos are just hilarious!

·
Registered
71 Posts
LOL!!! My 2 year old and I just laughed out loud at that one!! haha We used to make my moms boxer run up and down the hall with a lazer pointer. lol Good exercise!

·
Banned
952 Posts
Great videos, Dave & Merry (Merry, LOVE the end when the cat jumps/falls off the bed - you can clearly see how disgusted he is when he climbs back on!)!

Jan, it's recommended that you toss your cats a toy mouse or a small treat or something they can actually bite and "catch" after you play with them and the laser pointer. This keeps them from any feeling of frustration the play may generate.

AC

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I giggled at those two videos! My fish love that laser as well as vinnie and Francis. Miyavi will flare up his fins and gill thingys at that. I bought that yesterday for my future cat. Now I have one for the fish and one for the cat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts