Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I was just thinking about her too. I don't see that she posted about being away anywhere. Has anyone else heard from her?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I thought about her too last night! I was about to go to sleep and I was just thinking... that I haven't seen her in a while... I hope she is ok...

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I was wondering about Ianthe - and CyberPet, too (but I see Jeanie found her).

I hope everything is ok and that she is not sick.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I PMed her yesterday, but i haven't gotten a response yet. I thought of her when the Lupus foundation sent me a letter asking for more money (a side effect of giving any charity group $$!)

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Actually I was wondering where she was a few weeks ago when I hadn't seen any of her posts, but she showed up a day or two later. I was wondering again this past week but figured she'd turn up sooner or later.

Glad to see I'm not the only one worried... I hope she's ok!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Zalensia said:
If you check ur messages you can see if she has read it or not.
Yeah, she had not read the message as of this morning, and still hasn't after just checking now. I'm sure she would respond.

*sending good vibes*

·
Super Moderator
8,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah I've been steadily away from the forum for about 2 weeks. I today tried to catch up on posts and noticed there were none from her....that's what I decided to ask to see if I had missed something....

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
I have known other people with Lupus, and I know that there are times when it causes weakness, and that it takes time before the person can resume normal activities. I'm praying that all will be well, and that we'll see her back very soon.

She should be done with mid-terms.....

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Just wanted to pipe in I was wondering too, then I saw her post today! I figured it was probably mid-terms, but was starting to wonder.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts