Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh, how I wish I had the space and money for yet another kitty! I saw this little guy last night. He's at the same place I adopted Molly and Lola from.

Adorable little boy

I hope he finds a good home. ::))

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
My husband is calling them if he is still available.... :) he said he would go all the way from Toronto to take him!
:D

I'm not sure our 2 girls would like him thought...our girls are 5 months and half now.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'm so nervous... I really like that baby! I love his white socks! We have to see if they contact my husband back. I can't go to USA (I'm not canadian yet and I don't have US visa) but he said he would drive there by himself to take him. :)

Maybe I'm crazy because we live in 3 bedroom apartment (one bedroom is prohibited to cats because that's where I have my business) and we already have 2 cats. I just can't say "no" to this cute boy! :)

I will let you know if they call us back. Who knows, he might be gone by now!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Your husband must be as big animal lover as you are - pefect match :D.
Safe trip!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh that's very cool if you guys do get him. :) Just a tip with this org...they are much better at answering email than they are phone messages, so you guys might want to drop them an email as well! Good luck!!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Thank you KerriKitty. It's because of you I saw this little soul... :)

My husband says he has news for me but doesn't want to tell me till we meet after work.... He didn't say if it's good news or bad news. (I hope it's good news!) :D:D:D

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My husband says he has news for me but doesn't want to tell me till we meet after work.... He didn't say if it's good news or bad news. (I hope it's good news!)
I hope so too!! >><<<

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
Oh, I hope it's good news! That's the kind of kitten I want too! That's a young baby. His eyes are still blue, but I guess that's what the shelters do--make room for another kitten. Eva, you'd better hope I don't wander up to Canada to see my cousins....... Now where did you say you live???? :D Good luck! Oh, gosh, he's adorable!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Jeanie, you made me laugh! :D

It's only 2:30pm and I gonna see my hubby around 6pm.....

waiting, waiting,...counting hours, minutes, seconds.... ah...

we will see what happens. I will come back tonight and let you know.

I think I'm too excited! I need some very cold water thrown over my head!

·
Registered
3,980 Posts
sentimentalgirl said:
My husband says he has news for me but doesn't want to tell me till we meet after work.... He didn't say if it's good news or bad news. (I hope it's good news!) :D:D:D
Thinking good thought for you! I sure hope you get him, what a cutie! ::))
Now, you do know, if you get him, we need pictures soon and lots of them. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
465 Posts
sentimentalgirl said:
It's only 2:30pm and I gonna see my hubby around 6pm.....
It's more than 4 hours since that post, so it must be after 6 pm for you... do you have news?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts