Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I was watching my kittys and thought if Poco was a human girl she would be the type to enter beauty contests and end up being Miss America. Roukie would be a clown with an attutude. Obie would be a poet or musician. Walker would be the brown noser at work or teachers pet at school. What do you think your kittys would be?

·
Registered
39 Posts
JOJI: Snooty, upper-class matron.Nothing common interests her.
SKINNY: Friendly lady next door who loves to cook and enters her recipes in cooking contests. Also loves giving free food samples to her neighbors.
QT:Lady cop.Anything suspicious is worth investigating.

<<)) >> >>>>>

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Precious would be the perfect mother- baking cookies, keeping the house clean, playing with the children, but very seductive with her husband. She loves to play and loves petting. She probably had a chance to model for Playboy, but wanted to get married and have children. She's a bit materialistic.

Blueberry would be an easy going accountant. He would be tall and thin and completely in love with his wife. She could walk all over him and he'd be content to sit with his arm around her and tell her how much he loved her--Mr. Henpecked, but madly in love. Oh, he is married to a beautiful girl named Precious. She's a nice person, but can't resist taking advantage of his good nature. He gives her anything she wants.

·
Registered
58 Posts
pepperpot would be a daredevil for movies as she is very fit and athletic and does flips and turns.

Sugarly would be locked up in a mental institution for her behaviour problems, but if she wasn't she would be a bed tester - someone who tries out different mattresses.

Excalibur would be a newspaper writer as he loves being on/under the paper.

Merlin would be Satan. Or attempt world domination.

Gweeky a private eye as he always finds the best places to hide.

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Satan, huh? You're funny, Adrienne! :lol: And you love them anyway! I had one who hated me, and thought she was a real character. We laughed about it all the time! So, I'll do one more--in memoriam:

Checkers would have been a gold digger. If she liked you, ok. But if she didn't like you, she'd ask for treats-like dinner and dessert, then laugh at what a sucker you were! She'd send you cards* telling you how she felt, and then come around again, knowing you'd fallen for her. She'd throw you over for the next human being who showed up, regardless of who they were.

*One night there was a card put on my bedroom door with the picture of a woman reaching for the catfood in the fridge. She was thinking that even if her husband didn't appreciate her and her kids were acting up, at least her cat loved her. On the floor was a black and white cat looking up and thinking, "Yean, right, sucker! Now feed me!" The card was signed Checkers, and there was a paw print. I often wondered if my teenaged son helped her a bit......Nah, he wouldn't do that!

p.s. I was a basket case when she died.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Frodo would be a comedian--he has the best sense of humor of any cat I've ever known. He is always doing things to make us laugh, I know it.

Lemur would be a kept woman--she's quite the purring, slinky seductress.

Daisy would be in prison for assault.

Xander would be the biggest momma's boy on the playground.

·
Registered
917 Posts
cujo would be the sexy street tough that all the ladies love. he'd talk them up and then not follow through. he'd be a **** good fighter, he's quick on the reflexes and very very agile. he'd also spend too much time in front of the mirror.

epiphany!! *smack myself* he'd be the fonz!!

·
Registered
10,239 Posts
Twinkie would be a somewhat stout, hairy, cute guy who is self contained and does not like anyone coming near his butt! He wouldnt clean much but wants others to clean for him, eats like a pig, doesnt work out, and likes staying indoors to relax. Career wise, he would be a food tester :lol:

Sugar would be a long legged, short haired pretty girl with manly abilities like hunting, playing football and loves socializing. Definitely would have a fetish with feet, showers maybe more than once a day, works out but still has that pooch, and loves tanning outside. Career wise, she would be a spy/race car driver :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts