Cat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...what would they say?

"No, I'm not yet hungry! The fact that I was a starving, freezing, lonely stray years ago does NOT in any way or form give you the right to chase me with food, cushions, blankets and loving all day!" --- Princess Gatita von Meouw

"You open the apt. door RIGHT NOW - because I say so!!" --- The Little Prince Cuchi-Cuchi von Meouw

"Not THAT spot, mom! You already scratched that spot, now you have to scratch THIS spot!" --- Duchess Nikita von Meouw

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food....food

·
Banned
422 Posts
"Get your keister out of that bed and feed me. I'm hungry and I want breakfast. I don't care that it is 4:30 AM. That's still morning!!" - Shelly

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Stephano this morning at 5:30 am: Mom, I don't care if it's a holiday, and dad doesn't have to get up early to go to work.....noms are at 5:30 EVERY MORNING! Get up mom! I'm beginning to feel faint! I can see the white light! Please hurry, before it's too late.

·
Premium Member
7,854 Posts
Food, no not that one, the other one. No not that one, the other one. I'm not telling you which one but you'd better get it right this time. NO! NOT THAT ONE!!!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Food, no not that one, the other one. No not that one, the other one. I'm not telling you which one but you'd better get it right this time. NO! NOT THAT ONE!!!
Soooo true!

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
From Mr.Jazz..."Wait a minute! Skittles got to snuggle with you last night!"

From Precious..."Would you all be quiet, I'm trying to sleep here!"

From Skittles..."Don't matter! I got here first, so nyah, nyah!!"

·
Premium Member
8,622 Posts
LOL!! I can definitely hear Munch saying all that!! ;):D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts