Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your cat's cartoon type? Robin is like an anime character,smart,agreeable, while being a rascal at times,and quirky!

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I'm not sure what you mean by cartoon type. What are the options?

Even in anime all the characters in a series act differently... it depends on the characters personalities, just like any other TV series.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Prince would be Huckleberry Hound (always getting in trouble for trying to do a good deed).

Gatita would be Ms. Piggy ("What about me? And me? And me?").

Bianquita would be Cinderella on PMS (such a beauty, so fair and fragile, but beware her moods).

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sienna would definitely star on "Simon's Cat" (If you haven't watched them on YouTube, you should...hilarious!).

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
My Meatball would be a female & longhaired version of Puss in Boots: Elegant, loyal, confident, and has her moments of "kitty cuteness" :D

My Metoo would be Pikachu. Why? Because Metoo and Pikachu are both drop dead ADORABLE! \^o^/

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ruby would definitely be Simon's cat - especially the one where he wakes him up in the morning!:catsm

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
my cat is a cartoon, things were fairly quiet till we brought him home..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Robin is a lot like Momo from Avatar.He's both comic relief and a vital character. Vital in that his adventures and misadventures get the plot moving. He's also elusive. Just when you've GOT HIM!,he slips out of your grasp!

btw any fans of the 1st series in the house?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts