Cat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you all have seen this article about people in Japan using IKEA doll beds for cats. I stopped by my local IKEA and grabbed one, just $20. I didn't think she'd like it, since cats hate everything thats nice, but she LOVES it! Has anyone else picked one of these doll beds up?

How sweet it this?! :thumb

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Ooh that is so cute. That's a clever idea for a cat bed. I hadn't even thought about looking at those. We have a sofa for them but that was made for cats, so a scaled down version to fit one of them.

·
Registered
182 Posts
She looms so sweet curled up her own bed! That's a great little bed for the price!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I have one for coming 3yrs. It may seem abit small for ET, but he try to make himself comfortable. He will sleep in it for a couple months, abandon it for another couple months, then come back to it for another couple months - that's ET or may be most cats, he has many sleeping spot/beds that he rotate. I do need to DIY a couple cushion and cushion cover though.
DSC_0223.jpg
DSC_1067.jpg

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Other stuff you might also wanna consider buying from Ikea and they are cheap. ET love those more than the catnip cat toys. He kneads, chewed and bunny kicked these.
IMAG0386.jpg

·
Registered
641 Posts
Haha precious! Really looking like they're loving these beds.

I used to have a little wooden bed for my dolls and I have no idea where it went....

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
OMG That is so adorable and such a great idea! Mabel looks so content (seriously, she is sooo gorgeous!) and I loved the article with all of the content kitties enjoying their bed! I also love how customizable this can be, I could see myself painting it black-brown to match my Ikea furniture and making some cute bedding for it. I need it!! :D Haha. Such a great price, too!

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
haha...I didn't buy the doll bed, it was given to me by someone whose cat didn't like it. As she didn't wanna have something that wasn't used and occupying space, so she gave it to me knowing I just adopted ET, lol...I think that's the reason, I don't quite remember. ET took to it immediately.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts