Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is my birthday!! :eek: YAY!

My parents came up this past weekend to help celebrate. They didn't stay but a day and a half because they know how much homework I have on the weekends. :(

Today, though, I have to go in for a stress test for my heart. I went in yesterday for another electrocardiogram and everything came out fine, as did my blood work. So, now they are just concerned with the internal structure of my heart (valves, arteries...). More tests!

Also, Binx went in this morning to be neutered. I think this will help him and Skeeter get along a bit better. So, we'll see.

I don't know what Jim has planned for me yet, but I'm sure it's something good!

·
Registered
709 Posts
happy birthday lolakitty

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Hope you get some great surprises. It's great that your parents came even if was only for a bit! :D

good luck on your heart stress test and good luck to binx on his neuter!

best of wishes

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol: Thanks everyone! All of the candles, balloons, and exclamations made me smile really big! Want some cake?? Heehee.

Really cool: My absentee voter ballots came in the mail today. This will be my first presidential election!

The vet's office called about and hour and a half after we dropped off Binx. He did well and we can pick him up after 4:00. Yay! Skeeter was all cuddles and meows today with little bro gone.

Didn't have the stress test. Insurance ran out last night! Doh! Will get more ASAP and get tests taken care of.

Ooop! Jim's home...time to go get Binx! Talk to you all soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts