Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting ready for work this morning, taking a pair of shoes out of my extra closet, and I shut the door on poor Lucky's front paw. She screamed so terribly, poor baby, and ran away. I checked her out, and the paw wasn't even tender (she let me play with it and push out her claws) but I still feel awful. :cry:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Aww, don't feel too bad, cats get over that stuff pretty quick! Once I didn't realize my cat was sitting right behind me and I backed up and stepped right on her tail! She let out the most miserable sound I have ever heard, I felt horrible, I was positive I had scarred her for life! But ten minutes later she was back wanting to play and be petted again, it was like it never happened. :lol:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yeah, I think they stand in the way on porpose just to get attention! :lol: I stepped on Penny's tail last night & she acted like it was nothing! :roll:

·
Registered
15 Posts
One of mine keeps running into me while I'm walking around the house.He is just screaming for attention all day long. :) I have to be extra careful all the time.
So don't feel bad!!Your cat must love you a lot to follow you around like that.It could happen to anyone.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know my baby is fine, and maybe this will even teach her not to stick her paws in open doors, but what a scream! She didn't even stay mad at me, which was sweet. Somebody's getting a special dinner tonight.

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
ouch
yesterday in the kitchen i stood on pebbles tail, what made it worse was i picked up the wrong foot off the floor and ended with 1 foot- all my weight on her tail!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts