·
Registered
138 Posts
Hmmmmm, have you been neutered? We all know how those tom cats can be. :wink:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Look at 'em both, struttin' their stuff like that! :wink:

Sam, I am glad to be seeing more of you around here. I believe I want you to be my younger sister, is that alright with you? (Although family get-togethers are going to be logistical nightmares! :lol:) Think of it this way, how many other 50-year old brothers do you have? 8O

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
260 Posts
:D Awwww thank you!

Mike- I'd love to be your younger sister. But that means you're also going to be related to Jeanie cos she's my big sis. :lol:

Proud to be a tom cat(a desexed one for sure)

What's the next level?

·
Registered
552 Posts
Well, Jeanie, now I know why we fight like cats and do...Oops, I almost said the "D" word. No sense getting sent to The Corner if I can help it.

Actually, I have known Jeanie to be my sister for a long while, now. Right Jeanie? :wink:

But Sam is my new li'l sister. WOO-HOO!!

OK, show of hands - how many of you grew up sans siblings? I did!

Peace,
Mike

·
Registered
260 Posts
Awesome!

My family is growing larger each day. :p

(Quite true- I just got a new baby cousin Benjamin Hadfield on Monday!)

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
I used to be the youngest of four in my family, until Sam became my li'l sis about two years ago! I have taken her on some wild trips, and she never once complained about my driving! :D Hey, Sam, are we inviting Mike into our family? He should go through some sort of initiation, don't you think? Muahaha ha!

·
Registered
260 Posts
LOL.. He seems alright, as long as he can put up with your driving and my coca cola addiction it should be OK. :D

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Oh, whew. I wasn't sure I should have mentioned being on another forum, worrying about getting a virtual stoning. It's so nice having a virtual family, all with Sam in common!

Now that we hijacked Emrldsky's thread, we have to make it up to her, especially in light of the difficult time she and her family's going thru. So here's some fireworks and balloons for being a Tomcat!!!

And looking forward to many more posts!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts