Cat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to feed the cats today before I went to work, they are going to be SO mad at me. Oh my, I can just hear them now when I get home.....

I work until midnight, I hope they won't kill me in my sleep!! :fust

P.S. I sell pull tabs at a bar so I'm not slacking, there just isn't anyone gambling today!

·
Registered
7,452 Posts
They will all be waiting for you at the door. I would be very careful when you go in if I were you.

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
If that happened to me, when I got home and fed them, my girls would sniff the food and walk away. Just to make me feel worse.

·
Registered
8,961 Posts
I would *TOTALLY* play dumb. I'd coo at him that he mommy loves him enough to give him an EXTRA snack when she got home even though he already had dinner. :p

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aha, good idea!! However Nutmeg knows better and will probably act like she is dying from starvation. Luckily I remembered that my SO gets off work at 10:30 so he will be home before I will and he will have to endure their hunger wrath, mommy will only have to give treaties when she gets home.

·
Super Moderator
26,810 Posts
Hey, at least they were talking to you! :grin:

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Tell them a day of fasting is good for the body and soul. You did it for their sake.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Ahh we did that two weeks ago. Well, we planned on being home for 8pm, so a little later than tea time... But our plans changed and we wouldn't be back til 11pm. I had visions of the girls prowling round the house and fighting as the were SOOO hungry. I had to call my next door neighbour to pop over and feed them. They were still not very happy when we finally arrived home, even though out neighbour gave them extra food. We were definitely in the dog house!

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Haha I fast my fish once in a while. Nothing happened though. They were still the same.

My older sister fast the boys a few times.. So you are not horrible! People forget sometimes or on purpose for the sake of their pet(pets).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts