Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me again. I'm afraid due to being busy I cannot take enough time to look at many posts. I only have about a 1/2 hour a day I can devote and that's just not enough. I may get more time back next week, but in the meantime I'll be dog sitting off work, and going to a wedding.

And work is extra busy, plus starting today I have to deal with some inner office politics. :roll: There's a guy I used to be friendly with (not so much any more due to other reasons) who has been kinda slacking off. Basically he collects pictures and info, which we take and make ads from and put on air. For some reason he thinks it's not his responsibility to send the pictures and the info together. So we have get the info and look for pictures. If we can't find any, we send it back to him. That's how he knows whether it has pictures - he doesn't bother to look. So I told my manager and she emailled him. This afternoon he walks by my cubicle and just drops the paperwork on the FLOOR in front of it and walks away. Now I have to deal with THAT tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
28,610 Posts
Bean, when you have a minute, write a post. We can't go through Moby, Julia, and Bean withdrawal cold turkey! I hope things ease up soon, because if this lasts too long, there will be a gang of mods breaking in to your apartment to hogtie you and drag you here! :wink:

·
Registered
6,799 Posts
I just wanted to add since bean already has a thread going im pretty busy right now too.
My boyfriend got made redundant, but walked straight into another job, so we are using the redundancy money to do up the house (14 years without a lick of paint) so it needs it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts