Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to get up very early this morning (6 am :shock: ), i had to make sure my cat went to the bathroom, he did, i had to get some of his poo so they could check for worms, i did(no worms btw). I got his cat carrier out, let him walk around it and sniff it, i put him in there, and then left..

The ride to the vet was fine, until he PUKED in the carrier, and he got puke all over his paws, it was actully funny. i dropped him off, then went and got breakfest, and here i am, back home. They told me to call between 3 and 3:30 to get a update on if hes doing ok, then at around 6pm, i can go pick him up..

·
Registered
696 Posts
My litle kitty is going in in Friday for his op. Poor wee soul, he's so very proud of what he's got. Currently on table, leg up in the air, flashing bits to everyone (the cat not me :D ) He's gonna get some shock come Friday night when all he's flashing is a bald spot.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i brought him home, and i got instructions on how to take care of him for a few days, pretty easy stuff, make sure he doesnt OVER clean his "area", dont let him eat or drink alot, and if his "area" is bleeding alot, i have to take him back, but luckly that hasnt happened yet..

But heres what REALLY made me mad...

He came home, i opened up his carrier, he came out, went straight to the wall and SPRAYED ON IT, :x it was not more than a few hours before he he got fixed... Mabey hes just remarking his stuff... I dont want to have to get rid of him so i can stay in my apartment, but if it comes down to it, i dont want to, but i might have to... :cry:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Give it some time, for heaven's sake. It'll take a few days for the marking behavior to go away. He had a bad day. Some of us come home and have a beer, others come home and, uh, spray a wall! :lol:

Cheers,
Dr. Jean

1 - 6 of 6 Posts