Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my internet may be up and running again. It has been working sparatically and every hurricane it goes out too :( It has been working for a whole day now!!!

So fill me in.....what have I missed in the last month or so. I was just reading a couple of posts and noticed Ianthe has a new kitty in her signature. Any other new additions?

An update from me.....my boyfriend and I are buying our first house. We close on the 29th. It has been misery trying to find something. We had 2 deals fall through already so I am trying to not get too excited until we actually close on the house. I'm still trying to adjust to be down here in the sunshine state. I have been here for almost 3 months. It doesn't seem like that long though. I thonk my cats have adjusted better than I have :D

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
how funny Evan and i Just bought a house too.. we are moving that same weeking, closing on monday the 1st. Where is the house?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's in Margate. About 35 or 40 minutes South of where I am now. Of course that now makes me only 5 or 10 minutes away from work :D

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on your upcoming move! I think once we get in the house it will seem more like home. Right now we are renting a condo. Which was furnished, so we don't really have too many of our own things here.

Krista....where did you guy's buy?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Port Orange.. it's about 15 minutes south of Daytona. Nice little city,, up and coming.. we are looking at building in one of the new tracks and keeping this house as a rental, but living in it while we build!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts