Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I had a great time at my parents, it was so nice to see them again.
I didnt recognise one of my brothers at first, they are bigger than me now!!!

Also I have brought someone back with me....

Meet Suki...

You could say she is a recue dog, in the sence.
My mother isnt the greatest of people, the house is a tip she let one of my brothers buy a dog..

well 2 weeks later and she wants rid of it, my brother doesnt look after her, she has fleas and worms but other than that she is absolutly lovely!
I have no idea of her breed, but she has lovely colouring.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
ooooooh :) she's lovely!

Any idea how old she is?

You did the right thing by saving her... I know she's in good hands now.

More pictures please? :)

·
Registered
6,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We were told she is 11weeks jeanie, she still has her puppy teeth.
Its amazing how different she is here, at my mums she bit people and was a nutter. Here she sleeps on the floor (we are getting a new sofa so training her now on the old one that she isnt allowed on it) by our feet.
My brother couldnt get her to walk, he carried her everywhere, we get her to walk np.
Sadly she is absolutly living in roundworm, she was butt scooting around the grass :oops:
No vets here are open to monday except for emergencies, so I went ot the market which was open and bought some cheap rubbish johnsons twin wormer. I know its not as good as stronghold but it must releave her of the itching and is better than nothing for 2 days, plus I couldnt stand the worms eeeeeeeeeeew!

Im so glad I have her, I dread to think what would have happened at my mums

·
Premium Member
28,619 Posts
Ah, she's just a baby. I saw the big paws and thought she might be going through the "all paws and legs" stage--usually 5-6 months. I think she's going to be a big girl! Of course, we don't have anything with which to compare her size. Anyway, she has a loving mommy now, and lots of foster aunts and uncles here. Bless her little heart! :)

The roundworm medicine you can buy at the store will help immensely, I'm sure. She'll need another dose in a couple of weeks, and you'll have time to see the vet by then!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome back and welcome home with your new family addition. She's beautiful. Have lots of fun with Suki. She's lucky to have been there for you both to take her.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts