Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody!!!

last wednesday at 7:45 they took me to the OR after i had my tummy shaved. the anesthesiologist couldn't do the spinal, 'cuz of too much scar tissue from my spinal fusion in '93, so no epidural. they had to put me to sleep. when i woke up in the recovery room i got to see laney & durrell.

friday was my b-day, they let me go home, but not laney :cry: 'cuz i had all those UTIs, they said its standard procedure to keep her there for 7 days while she gets antibiotics to make sure she want get sick from that. when it came time for me to leave i cried bigtime. atleast we get to visit her everyday & she gets to come home tomorrow :D :D :D

she is sooo cute :D i love her sooo much!!!

she was born at 8: 19 & weighed 7lbs 9oz & measured at 19.5 in long.

Laney Michelle

·
Registered
179 Posts
congratulations! What a lovely baby girl!

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. :)

Funny note about your procedure... I've always joked that by the time I have kids, technology is going to be so advanced that I will fall asleep and when I wake up, the baby will be there! (like when Laura gave birth in the Laura Ingalls Wilder books. HA!)

You had the "Laura" procedure! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Oh my goodness Kristy, she is absolutely beautiful! :) Brings tears to my eyes. :) I am so glad everything went well, and happy she gets to come home tomorrow!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
28,617 Posts
How wonderful! I'm sure you can't wait to get her home. :) I love newborns; they need us so much, and it's great to be trusted with precious little lives. Congratulations! Roses for the new Mommy!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
She is adorable, congratulations!
ps Lovely name too

1 - 20 of 23 Posts