Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Some of you guys may remember my cat Mr Clyde's....He passed away the first day of spring and I was heartbroken....Still am really.....I still say Hi to him everyday....Anyhow Because of future plans I cannot have another cat but I can foster. I am looking after four kittens right now and they are great fun. I hope if Mr Clyde's is looking down he forgives me as he was a very possessive kitty who did not like to share his daddy with anyone!!........ God bless everyone...... :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
so glad you are still sharing your love with other kitties in need. mr clyde is certainly smiling down at you. he taught you well. :luv

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, the really tough part about fostering......Giving them back!!....My first foster experience.....I will really miss those little guys! What joy to have them around the house!! To have a cat to care for again was great. I pray all those wonderful little guys get a great home...............

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I will think positive thoughts that they will find homes fast. I could never foster because then I would have a million cats and be the world's biggest foster failure, lol!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,126 Posts
Your awesome! :worship

There is such a need for foster homes, esp during kitten season. Kittens socialized in homes are so much better
adjusted than shelter warehousing cats and dogs. Do share stories and pictures of your little guys.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, they got the run of the house and could sleep were they wanted( which was on me by the 2nd week). They turned a roll of paper towel into a game of 10000 pick up for me!! They were great fun and gave me so much....I hope I get the chance to do it again........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts