Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im blatantly looking for sympathy .... :cry:

I had 8 flippin injections today ....... the ones that had me pass out were the ones in my hand .... it was 4 injections into the scratches on my wrist where kitty scratched and bit me ...... I saw stars......

I had two in one arm cos my other arm is still swollen from a tet shot .. and two in each butt :wink:

So now I have two sore arms .. two sore bum cheeks , and a sore hand .....

And I have to go back Sunday ... only one shot at a time now and then another 4 times after that ....

But the worst is over

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I said to my vet wehn I bumped into him ..."call me sprinkly " ill leak :lol:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay enough now :lol:

Everyone who comes near me stands far awy in case I bite them and now im a sprinkler ..... bwaaaaaaaaa

It does have its funny side .... The african nurse told me im one of the whitest patients she has had in a while :lol: :lol: .. but I did get some tea out of her .

·
Super Moderator
26,538 Posts
Now that I've stopped laughing, you have my deepest sympathies. That's a lot of shots. Sorry to hear you have two butts, too. I thought I had problems. :(

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
carolsclan said:
.. but I did get some tea out of her .
OMG ----- is SHE leaking, too??? 8O

·
Registered
232 Posts
I feel your pain. I got bit last spring by a stray that I was feeding. I got 7-8 shots in one day. One was, of course the rabies vaccine, the others were the dose of immunoglobulin I had to have.

·
Registered
7,457 Posts
My deepest sympathies that you had so many shots. You deserved something alot stronger than tea after all of that.

·
Banned
5,531 Posts
Leazie said:
My deepest sympathies that you had so many shots. You deserved something alot stronger than tea after all of that.
Yep. I have some 17 year old single malt if you want some Carol

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
So are buttocks.

I know what it's like, and you have my sympathy. Good to see you taking it with such good humour.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you .... :D im glad I made you laugh :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts