Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting two preused cats tomorrow! A friend of my sisters, who she used to work with, heard about Kitts death, and since she had to give her cats up anyway, gave them to me! They are a female and a male. Her name is Gracie, and she's two years old, and his name is Casey, and he's one years old. I'm not sure what breed of cats they are. They will never take Kitts place, but they will help fill the void. I knew that we would be getting a cat or two soon, but I didn't realize it would be this soon! I'll tell you more about them later. And Kitt, just because I'm getting new kitties won't mean I'll forget you.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I wish i could get another cat, but my landlord said if i get another animal(besides fish) he would throw me out.. :x :cry:

·
Registered
10 Posts
CATTYBIRD said:
I'm getting two preused cats tomorrow! ...
Cattybird, I just signed up here today, but I do want to say I am very happy for you! This is the kind of post I enjoy the most! Anytime a kitty finds a warm and loving home, that's a big thumbs up. :)

The very best of luck to you, Gracie and Casey.

P.S. I like the "preused" caption, that's cute!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Woohoo! Congrats on the new adoptions. I'm sure RB Kitt is blowing you kisses for taking these two into your heart and home. Can't wait to see pics too.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congratulations, Cattybird!

As far as what breed the "pre-owned" kitties are, they are that very special breed that will return all of your love, a thousand-fold. Trust me!

And I am betting that these two kitties will help you to honor and not forget Kitt.

Be sure to post some pictures, when you are able.

Peace,
Mike

·
Premium Member
28,623 Posts
CATTYBIRD, I am so happy for you! Kitt will always have her own place in your heart, but the two cats you're getting are "broken in" and after a day or so of investigating every inch of your house, will spend their lives entertaining you and keeping you warm. >><< ::))

·
Registered
283 Posts
Congradulations!! I can't wait to see some pictures! BTW-I love Gracies name :p My little Gracie is the sweetest little girl!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts