Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally found a great source of food for my cats!

A group I can afford, nearby, that has a large enough variety to keep me and my fussy kitties happy.

I'm just thrilled. Now the only problem is where to put it all!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very tempting. it's on my wish list. But i'm not entirely sure i'd have anywhere i could put it.

Thankfully I live in Canada and it's the time of year where I can start using my 'outdoor freezer' again :D helped a lot last winter with the bulk meats I found.

I forgot to mention, buying from this woman I would be spending $20-$25 month to feed 4 cats!!! And they'd be getting some things i either haven't been able to find/afford. Hurrah!

·
Banned
952 Posts
Very tempting. it's on my wish list. But i'm not entirely sure i'd have anywhere i could put it.

Thankfully I live in Canada and it's the time of year where I can start using my 'outdoor freezer' again :D helped a lot last winter with the bulk meats I found.

I forgot to mention, buying from this woman I would be spending $20-$25 month to feed 4 cats!!! And they'd be getting some things i either haven't been able to find/afford. Hurrah!
That's awesome, LC!!! That's one HECK of a good price - I'd be totally psyched, too! :p

Could you maybe get a chest freezer? Mine doesn't really take up much room at all, maybe three feet by two? I've got it right next to the dryer in my laundry room. This is definitely a good time to buy!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Wow! That is a phenomenal deal. I envy...oh how I envy! That's cheaper than store bought kibble...get a freezer. Stat!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have a small chest freezer, the problem is that it's mostly full of people food, but 1/3 of it is for kitty food.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts