Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're escaping the yucky winter and heading to FLorida for 5 days next week. I am going to miss Peanut so much!! :oops:

We have an awesome pet sitter who is going to visit her daily (I gave her the OK to up it to 2x/day if she seems super upset) but I'm still so worried that she'll be unhappy, and lonely.

we first got a cat b/c they were easier in this respect than dogs, but we ended up w/the most social cat in the world whom I love like a daughter and I'm just getting very apprehensive about leaving her.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i know exactly how you feel! when i go home to visit my parents in my hometown, i cant bring Sasha because we have a cat there whom isnt too happy when other kitties come into his house :lol: . i have to leave her with my boyfriend. i know that she is in very good hands, but i still miss her like crazy! hang in there, and just bring pics, thats what i do :lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just have to check in as a proud-mama. Peanut was visited by an awesome pet sitter once a day while we were gone for 5 days. I was expecting some "cattitude" when we got back, but it couldn't have been further from that. Peanut did great and was reallllly happy to see us! and no grudge!! she's the best! of course I missed her desperately...

·
Premium Member
28,615 Posts
That's great! I was away for a few days too, and the bed felt empty. When I entered the house, I called Precious and Blueberry, and they came out looking as if they were in total disbelief! I wonder if they think we've abandoned them...Then, the two began rolling around, purring, both begging for love simultaneously. They made me feel so loved! And I felt so much love for them. It was a great homecoming! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts