Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well we are back.. and aparently just in time for the next storm. Ugh! will it ever end?

So what did i miss around here? How are the newest little kittens SpaceMinkey?

Ianthe, what a cuttie Ivan is....

I will post later about the trip and the damage report around here, right now there is laundry, unpacking and cleaning up to do, not to mention work!!

Oh yeah, got a new Tattoo on my trip too! I will post pics later!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Welcome back :) Kiss the kitties for us!

I'm assuming everything is fine? Your house, neighbors, all ok? I hope so!

And this new tattoo? PICS! Or at least details... :) can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok.. here is the tattoo.. it's on my inner left calf.. the brown thing is my anklet.. it's only 2 days old.. not fully healed..

Everything is fine around here.. our apt. was fine.. but the other side of the building had some roof damage.. we are missing alot of trees... the one right outside my sliding glass door snapped right in half. But everyone is ok!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey! Welcome back!!!! I love the tattoo. *ouch*

Thanks for the compliment about Ivan......he is doing great (well, except for the Tapeworms) :roll: :evil:

I am so glad you guys are all OK.......good luck for riding out Ivan (the hurricane, not the cat). My aunt,uncle,and cousin live in Biloxi, MS so they are getting it pretty bad 8O

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
sooo pretty :) I think its a good thing that SC still hasn't legalized tattooing. If it had, I'd be getting a new one every week! Then I'd look silly and regret them all...

I don't mind having to take a trip to Atlanta because the new guy that did mine is super sweet. I'm looking forward to going back sometime to show off how well my foot came out and maybe have him redo my back.

Glad you're all ok :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
OsnobunnieO said:
sooo pretty :) I think its a good thing that SC still hasn't legalized tattooing. If it had, I'd be getting a new one every week! Then I'd look silly and regret them all...

I don't mind having to take a trip to Atlanta because the new guy that did mine is super sweet. I'm looking forward to going back sometime to show off how well my foot came out and maybe have him redo my back.

Glad you're all ok :)
Are you kidding me?? It's not legal in some states?! That is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
I think SC is the last one. I've heard Oklahoma still hasn't legalized it, but I was doing a paper about it for my english class and when I tried to find their laws, I did a "oklahoma tattoo" search and came up with websites to a bunch of tattoo shops in oklahoma... so I guess they legalized it but I'm not sure.

Other than them, we're the only ones. They FINALLY passed a... bill(?) to legalize it but haven't gone through the entire process yet. So eventually we'll be able to get them here but probably not any time soon. Even then, I like my Ben in Atlanta :) so I won't be getting one here any time soon.

·
Registered
637 Posts
spacemonkey said:
It's not legal in Massachusettes, either. New Hampshire and Vermont get a lot of "tattoo tourists".
Are we living in the dark ages? Oh my goodness. I don't even have a tatoo and I can't believe it's illegal!!!

·
Banned
2,156 Posts
I have noooooo idea why. We're debating legalizing things like marijuana and prostitution, and people can't even get tattoos?!? I don't get it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts