Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. the sitaution with Garth and Sandy hasnt worked .... Sandy has grown as a mother and as a woman since being with us ...but she misses her mother , the main problem tho is finding work ..... we live about 50 k's from the nearest town ... and the price of getting to work is too much .. petrol (gas) is just to expensive and we dont have safe public transport here. Its very isolated where we are , and they are young and she misses her friends .. and the city is all she has ever known .

So all of this is reasonable and understandable .. so I tell them both im sending them back to the city .. with certain conditions ... taht they go for counselling and parenting classes which im happy to pay for , and that they start looking for their own place.

Sandy is pleased but sad , we are close .. Garth develops a fat lip.. he isnt happy ... but too bad .... he cant work as a labourer his entire life , at some point he must wake up and start earning decent money.

Anyhow he comes bouncing into the sitting room grinning as tho he has won the lotto .... he has made a decision ???? I suspect trouble .. after all I know Garth .... he is going back to the small town we came from and will live with his best friend .. find work and then fetch Sandy ...... the trouble is .. his best friend is also a drug user and also stays flippin far from town .....here at least they had the use of our car ... where he wants to go there is nothing .. no transport.

He has decided to go his own way and to **** with Sandy and his child ... :cry:

He spends more time chatting to his buddies than spending time with his daughter .... :cry:

Well now I have had it with him .... he has been off drugs for 6/7 months .. now he is going back to his druggie friends ..... Sandy has had it with him .. well .. Sandy will always be part of us .. she is like my daughter . We will continue to help and support her as much as we can .. Garth can go to blazes.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well better a broken heart now than later I suppose . :cry:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well you can try and take comfort in that you tried to help him. And that you have helped Sandy become a better person and mother! Its still not easy though probally :cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts