Cat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came home from work last night to find my two buggers had been busy. The top of the fridge was cleared off, hubby forgot to put the bread INSIDE the cupboard so it was on the floor, the bag chewed and bread everywhere. Someone had ALOT of fun!

They both looked at me so innocently though, I asked Tuffy if he was the naughty boy and I swear he said 'no', he then sat down to watch me clean up looking very bored - I looked at Satin and she walked off, tail in the air as if to say ' not me, no way it was me, I'm the good girl around here'. They made me laugh both looking so 'good'... I sure do love my kitty cats even when I come home to a mess like that.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Indeed, I didn't know about this innocent-looking that cats do when caught, but this evening I caught Prince and some of my strays in the garbage room downstairs and, without me saying a word, they all looked up, saw me, stared at me and froze in place. Then they got this so very innocent look and sloooooowly went out, passed by me and ran to hide from me! I don't know how they knew that I'd be angry finding them there looking for goodies when they had me and another neighbor bring them more than enough food for everyone an hour before...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts