Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Took all 6 of my household pets to the vet this morning.

Four Cats and Two Dogs.

Everyone did pretty good all said and done, the cats of course serenaded me on the way to and from the vet. 3 in carriers one loose on a kitty leash.

Everyone but Tika and Mika got a clean bill of health, turns out they had round worms, I was suspicious as they had started having loose stools and whatnot, but it wasn't coccadia like I originally though.

Dogs were first, the Vet is very happy with Sebastian's weight especially with his legs and joint issues, told us to keep up the joint supplements and keep his weight where its at on the lean side. Kyra is good as she is, they were both praised as being good dogs and easy to deal with.

Next was the cats, Nero did good, he has dirty ears but otherwise was given a clean bill told he was a good boy. Next was Tobay, he stayed in his carrier the entire time, told them be careful he can be temperamental. But even he did ok, they were not able to get a fecal done on him however, quess who gets to bring one in for them? After Tobay was Tika, and who did the vets all remember? TIKA! They remember her from her kitten exam and she couldnt stop purring and spreading the love during the entire exam purrpurrpurr. Luckily the vet was able to hear her heartbeat over her purring. Mika was also a purrer however she is a stress purrer, he could hear her heart as well he said they both have good strong heartbeats. Aside from the round worms clean bill of health. Tika continued to shower the love on everyone and everything in the vet office, everyone is under her spell of love and attention, they all adored her.

The ride home was a bit more eventful though and not in a good way, Mika got so stressed out she pooped in her carrier.... *sighs* things were going really well until that point. Got home and she was covered in it. Aside from that the vet visit went really good! However was more expensive than I budgeted for cut hard into my saddle fund..... *sighs*

Anyway pictures!
Kyra and Sebastian

Tobay

Mika

Love bug Tika (I'm in love with her too so its ok!)

Nero is hiding so no picture of him. ^_^;;

1 - 3 of 3 Posts