Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. So a little description about myself and my cats. I am 30 years old and live in New England. I have been a cat lover for as long as I could remember. I was never allowed to have any cats while growing up. So the first thing I did when I moved out at 18 was get cats. I got two, male and female, from the same litter and I am happy to announce that I still have them both. They will soon be 13. Princess is my darling little pretty girl. She is very healthy and very loving and loyal. My Fatty is my heart. I have always had a special place for him in my heart, as I do with all my cats, but Fatty more so for some reason. I am not the only one who feels this with him. Everyone who meets him, falls in love with him, immediately! He is a very handsome boy and everyone tells me that all the time. Fatty was diagnosed last year with diabetes. He also has asthma which has been on going for some years now! Then, there is Harley, my newest addition to the family. He is a 5 month old Maine **** mix! He is a little psychotic at times. He runs around like a spaz but no less, he is adorable. He fits right in. Constantly harassing the other two. I must say that I love my little cat family and if I could have more, I would!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts