Cat Forum banner

I'm New :)

492 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  love.my.cats 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm Kaona, 19 years old and from Canada. I have two cats. Maybe I'm boring but I can't really think of anything else to say :p So yeah... hi!

#5 ·
The first is KitKat (my mom kept calling him that and it just sort of stuck). He's six. He was living under my friend's porch and she was unable to take him in, so I did. The second is Candy, but I'm thinking of renaming her (maybe that's a terrible thing to do, but I really don't think Candy suits her). I just adopted her yesterday. She's one and a half. Both of my cats are black and white. This is KitKat:

I haven't even been able to take pictures of Candy yet, because as soon as I brought her home, KitKat appeared and started hissing at her, scaring her even more. She's been hiding downstairs for about 18 hours now, poor thing :( Luckily, she's featured on a page, so if anyone is interested they can look at her pictures and read about her :) It's here: Petfinder Adoptable Cat | Domestic Short Hair-Black And White | Toronto, ON | Candy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.