Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I tell people I'm not a cat lover, but I have had cats for 30 years. They always find me.

It started when we bought our house 30 yrs ago and it came with 3 feral pregnant strays. Well of course we had to feed them and then we began our cat education and ownership. Over years we have had up to 20 outdoor feral cats, that we fed, trapped, fixed and released them back on our own property. It took 10 years to get under control. We tamed what we could, addopted out what we could and kept the rest. That gave us the reputation of the "go to" family for cats. We've bottled fed kittens too.

We currently have 2 cats, Patrick, we found him in the bushes as a kitten, cold and alone. Sara was my deceased mother-in-laws cat. She is diabetic and gets 2 shots a day.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I read your title and it made me think of my husband. He used to say "**** cat" and now gives him kisses and tells him "I love you buddy". I'm also new to the forum but not to cats. Hope to see you around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's amazing what you do for them! Spay and neutering is just the only way to control over population of unwanted animals so as an employee of my local SPCA, i thank you!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts