Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been gone at school for a few days and didn't get a chance to check the forum while I was there, but I scanned through it tonight. My school is a boarding school and though I'm a day student I stay several times a week. So I'll have to seriously limit my Cat Forum time, especially because I'm taking 3 AP classes this year (yes, I know, I'm insane to do this to myself sophomore year in high school). So anyway, I'll get on as much as I can, but it's not going to be as much as I have been able to this summer. :(

I don't understand WHY no low-cost spay/neuter programs include bunnies! You can read about my rabbit situation in the animal room in this thread: http://www.catforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8528 but here's an update: It's a new school year and we now have 7 unspayed females and two unneutered males. And two neutered males (mine). Now here's the awful news: we're going to have another litter. One of the rabbits was thought to be a girl, and living with another girl rabbit, but it turns out it's a male (and the other is definitely a female, because she had babies last year). So we're going to have YET ANOTHER litter. This is getting out of control. So we're now doing fundraisers at the school to help pay for the spaying and neutering of ALL of the rabbits. The problem is it will be over $1000, and no one has the money for fixing their own bunnies. And the fundraising won't get that much money. I know I can't help with others' rabbits - I just paid $150 for one of mine to get fixed. If ANYONE knows of a low-cost rabbit spay or neuter place in Northern Virginia, PLEASE let me know. (Sorry about the rant, but I just can't stand the thought of MORE baby bunnies... though they will be really really cute - i'll post pictures of course - but it's certainly not a good thing...)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!

8O
Hey Jill!! Its Christina---your roomie!!:) Everyone should read all of your posts cuz you are the biggest cat lover i know!!! See you at school!! :D[/img]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts