Cat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a box full of styrofoam packing peanuts! I have been giggling all the way home... watch, he ignores it, just because I am excited about it lol. Don't worry, I will be filming it!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
8,629 Posts
Munch must not have read the title of your thread!!;):D

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
That is a cat for you, doing the exact opposite of what you think or expect. Mine don't play by the rules at all either, or do anything that you expect they will do, half the time.

·
Banned
1,620 Posts
Yes, true. At least it was just Styrofoam he ignored - mine are more apt to ignore the $20 toy I just pulled out for them with great anticipation. :fust

·
Registered
836 Posts
@DeafDogs&Cat: Oh dear, the diagnosis is clear; this is a textbook case... you have a cat. ;) I do hope you can interest Munch in the box when he's feeling a bit more frisky; I'd love to see him actually play in a box full of packing peanuts.

@Heather72754: Ugh, no kidding! My cats are so spoiled, but half the reason they have so many toys and things is because it's so hard to keep them entertained! They love their 'Da Bird' and 'Cat Catcher', but I'm at work all day, and it's really tough to find toys that they'll play with by themselves. I'd be happy to buy them cat furniture too, but previous purchases have taught me not to bother.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts