Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the future I see a cat. A black cat. Outside. On a leash. He is unhappy. And he looks like... Nero.

I must be... Psychic!

We've been giving the kitties some outside time(backyard). Tobay loves being able to roll in the dust and be content laying in the sun and chewing on sticks.

Nero, however, thinks it is great fun to run off and play under the shed. Making us do 50 millions things to get him out. Yesterday was the last straw. He no longer gets outside time without being on a leash.

I see a very unhappy cat in the future. And his name is Captain Nero.

The cats in question. Tobay is laying on the basket, Nero is behind it.

A better one of Nero

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hehe is that second one from right after you told Nero he was losing his freedom? He looks like he has alot to say about it ;)

·
Registered
231 Posts
My sister-in-laws cat hid under the shed and wouldn't come out. Spraying the garden hose under there made her run out REALLY fast.

·
Super Moderator
26,809 Posts
He's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gabby, thats a good idea! we should try that next time. But he does like water...... he takes showers with us. Maybe the surprise factor would work?

·
Registered
231 Posts
You know if you hold your thumb on the end and you get that strong spray, a sudden spray like that may be just the trick. He may come out just to get more. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts